8/54 Greenwich Road,
Greenwich, NSW 2065
Rent ID: 4241018
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Recently Renovated Stunning Two Bedroom Apartment in Greenwich!
It is a requirement that all tenants register & attend the inspection for an application to be completely processed. By confirming your registration, you will instantly be informed, via email of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your appointment. If you do not confirm for an inspection you will take the risk that the inspection will be changed/cancelled and therefore will not receive email notifications and updates.
**If you request an inspection outside of the advertised open times, please note this is not a confirmed booking. A member of our team will review your request and advise**
Enveloped by the lush, leafy surroundings of Greenwich, immaculately presented, with well-appointed interiors, this residence exudes a relaxed yet sophisticated ambience and is packed with great features and amenities that are sure to impress. It offers a lifestyle of total convenience, blue-ribbon location, and Sydney CBD and district views!
Heres what youll love:
- Light-filled interiors
- Gourmet kitchen with granite benchtop, including a gas cooktop, Pyrolytic oven, Miele dishwasher, and ample storage space
- Two generously sized bedrooms with large built-in wardrobes
- Abundance of internal storage
- High ceilings, private rear position in a full brick, boutique block of only 8 apartments
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
But wait, theres more!
- Stylish updated bathroom with quality fittings and underfloor heating
- German multiheaded rain shower system
- Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area opening seamlessly out to the peaceful north facing covered balcony, via French doors
- An internal laundry (with the option of another laundry area downstairs)
- Flyscreens to all windows, as well as a retractable flyscreen on the French doors
- Gas heating option for those who wish to install a portable heater in the existing fireplace alcove
- Continuous high flow gas hot water system
- One lock-up garage with overhead lockable storage
A leafy community only 15 minutes from Sydneys CBD
- Transports options include: Wollstonecraft train station (just 800 metres through Smoothey Park); Bay street private fast ferry (700 metres), with the first stop being Circular Quay; and Bus to North Sydney and Lane Cove (50 metres walk away)
- Local Village shopping only a 250-metre stroll, with a well-stocked IGA, pharmacy, post office, doctors surgery, bottle shop, hairdresser, physiotherapy, highly rated fish and chips café, a 2 lively cafes for all your breakfast and lunches and an antique store for those unusual knickknacks!
- Numerous walking tracks, kayak and boating access to Sydney Harbor, as well as parks with kids playgrounds all with a short stroll.
- Walking distance to Greenwich Infants and Public School, and KU Pre-school.
Surrounding Local Area
- Royal North Shore Hospital and North Shore Private Hospital only 1.4Km or a brisk 10-minute walk
- Australian Catholic University, as well as a number of high-quality daycare centres are within easy reach
- Stay well-fed with many well-reviewed eateries, bars and pubs in Crows Nest 3.0Km away
- Lane Cove Golf Club 2.1Km
- Artarmon Bunnings and Home HQ Centre 1.8Km
Available NOW for $550/week!
WANT TO APPLY?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/nsw
2. Locate the Property you are wanting to apply for
3. Click in 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Greenwich
Lifestyle in Greenwich
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Greenwich includes balcony, secure parking, and dishwasher. Apply to rent 8/54 Greenwich Road, Greenwich today!