$425 Per Week + 1 week free rent
8/51C Burwood Road,
Concord, NSW 2137
Rent ID: 4340565
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Sunny, Light, and Bright!
This private and well-presented two (2) bedroom apartment is one of the best in the block tucked away from the main road and is positioned in an elevated position at the rear of a boutique complex boasting a very leafy outlook facing tranquil park and flooded with natural light. Its immaculate interiors are ideal for low maintenance modern living. The apartment has excellent cross flow ventilation with windows on three sides and no common walls. Treetop views from every window and direct access to parklands only 30 meters from your front door.
Conveniently located only moments walk to buses with direct routes to Burwood and Strathfield Train Station, Concord High School, Concord Public School and many other Private and State schools, Private and State Hospitals, harbour foreshore, many parklands, golf courses and the popular dining and shopping districts of Concord, Burwood and Strathfield making it a must to inspect. Dont miss out on this gem!
- Two bright and spacious bedrooms, one with large built-in wardrobe and both with treetop and views over St Luke Park
- Generous sized lounge/dining room with direct access to an undercover balcony and beautiful private treetop views
- Updated kitchen appointed with new stove and oven, large pantry and storage
- Well maintained bathroom with combined bathtub and shower
- No common walls
- Freshly painted
- Internal laundry facilities
- New carpet throughout
- Blinds throughout
- Very private and leafy outlook from all windows
- Well maintained security complex with intercom
- Registered car space
- Security intercom
- Short stroll to train stations, parks, schools and more
This home is available NOW for a 6-12 month lease with the option to extend further.
APPLY ONLINE by entering this link into your browser:
Cancellation of open for inspection times may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances. For notification of these cancellations please ensure you have registered your details on www.devinere.com.au
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Concord
Lifestyle in Concord
Want to live in Concord? 8/51C Burwood Road, Concord could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.