8/5 Garfield Street,
Nundah, QLD 4012
$1,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4113264
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Leave the car at home and enjoy this ideally located unit is just moments from everything with the benefit of being on a quiet street within walking distance to Nundah Village, all the local amenities, restaurants and Toombul train station. This property is ideal for anyone seeking complete convenience.
* 2 bedrooms with built in robes
* Master bedroom with ensuite
* Neat and tidy kitchen
* Combined lounge & dining with air conditioning
* Balcony off lounge room
* Internal laundry
* Single lock up garage on remote
* NBN ready
* New blinds installed in lounge and bedrooms
The ideal location of this property will make it perfect for every family!
* 300m to Nundah Villiage Cafes and Restraunts
* 300m to Woolworths
* 500m to Toombul Shopping Centre with Coles, Aldi, Kmart, Target and specialty retailers
* 600m to Parks and walking tracks
* 100m to Nundah Primary School
* 100m to Mary Mackillop Collage
* 1km to Aviation State High School
* 300m to Pharmacy
* 300m to Train Station
* 200m to Bus Stop
* 24 minute drive to CBD
Would you like to view this property?
Go directly to www.aspley.ljhooker.com.au to register to inspect.
PLEASE NOTE, if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
To apply please submit an online application form by copying and pasting the following link below into your internet browser.
Alternatively you can download and print our application by visiting our website - http://aspley.ljhooker.com.au/renting/tenancy-application-form
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Nundah
Lifestyle in Nundah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 8/5 Garfield Street, Nundah. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: balcony, secure parking, and air-conditioning.