8 / 5 Bergin Street,
Milton, QLD 4064
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
$1,400 Bond or pay monthly new
Rent ID: 661742
A Rare Find! Oversized One Bedroom Unit. Freshly Painted!
This unit is a rare find in today's market and has to be seen to be appreciated! It is a top floor unit and boasts a very large living area opening out onto an equally large balcony. The bedroom is massive with a lovely window seat and enormous walk in robe. The bathroom is the gem in this unit featuring double vanities, separate shower and private spa bath. Best of all is the tandem carpark easily housing two cars and storage. All of this in a fantastic location.
- Air-Conditioned living
- Ceiling fans
- Private Spa Bath
- Clothes Dryer
- Modern kitchen with Dishwasher
- Large Entertainment Balcony
- Tandem Secure Lock-Up Garage
- Internal Laundry
- Walking distance to shops, resturants & public transport
Save money and take the bus! Enjoy all the benefits of living in Milton and close to the city.
Go directly to www.arthurconias.com.au to book your inspect ion or register to join an existing inspection. You can choose a day and time that suits you. PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
Application forms can be downloaded from our website at www.arthurconias.com.au. Once you have inspected the property, if you wish to proceed it is recommended you have the application form completed and provide to our representative at the inspection.
* Important * Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Arthur Conias will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
Property Code: 620
1 Garage space
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Milton
Lifestyle in Milton
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
8 / 5 Bergin Street, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Milton.
Simplify your next move
Renter's Insurance. Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions Apply