8/46 Victoria Avenue,
Penshurst, NSW 2222
Rent ID: 4512598
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Convenient, Affordable living
Enjoying a convenient location and positioned on the top floor at the rear of the complex, this two bedroom apartment is ideally situated within walking distance to Penshurst's busy shopping and dining precinct.
- As new paint and carpet
- The generous living area is filled with light and opens out to a wide balcony
- There are two bedrooms and a well-appointed bathroom
- A modern kitchen with ample cupboard space
Located only minutes to Penshurst's shopping precinct and Penshurst Train Station, this apartment offers a convenient and affordable living and will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic or Monique Wijesekera today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Penshurst
Lifestyle in Penshurst
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 8/46 Victoria Avenue, Penshurst. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.