8/42 Wackett Street,
Laverton, VIC 3028
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3937809
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 BEDROOM MODERN TOWNHOUSE IN LAVERTON!
Stockdale and Leggo is proud to present 8/42 Wackett Street, Laverton.
This contemporary dwelling presents an exceptionally rare opportunity to live in comfort and style. Situated in the heart of Laverton, one of Melbourne's fastest developing suburbs. Close to a variety of local amenities including primary and secondary schools, childcare, local shops, freeway access and the Laverton train station. Within a short drive from the CBD, this an opportunity not to be missed.
- Reverse style living with balcony views across acres of green land
- Two well-portioned bedrooms with BIRs
- Central bathroom and toilet downstairs
- Powder room to service living area
- Smooth flowing meals and living area, great for hosting guests and family
- Open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- European style laundry
- Split system heating and cooling
- Lockup garage
- Low maintenance backyard
Call Rahul on 0481 364 666 for any further information !!
Photo ID Required for Inspection
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Laverton
Lifestyle in Laverton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 8/42 Wackett Street, Laverton. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.