8/39-41 Baxter Avenue,
Kogarah, NSW 2217
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4421121
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM UNIT
This spacious two bedroom apartment is situated at the rear of a security building featuring open plan living and dining.
Conveniently located close to Kogarah's shops, schools and amenities and is within walking distance to Kogarah train station and both private and public St George Hospital's.
* Two well sized bedrooms
* Main bedroom has a built in wardrobe.
* Neat and tidy bathroom
* Open living and dining
* One balcony, off lounge-room
* Internal laundry
***TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR INTEREST***
Registering allows us to advise you of time changes and cancellations.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kogarah
Lifestyle in Kogarah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit. 8/39-41 Baxter Avenue, Kogarah is unfurnished and available to rent.