8/36 Johnstone Street,
Malvern, VIC 3144
$1,825 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4154862
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Location and Easy Living
This light filled two-bedroom apartment defines easy care and easy living in a fabulous location.
Featuring two bedrooms both with BIRs, a spacious lounge and balcony area, modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, gas appliances and dishwasher, renovated bathroom with shower over the bath, separate toilet and laundry facilities, gas heating and air-conditioning.
Situated in an ideal location with easy access to transport, Melbourne city and the freeway. There are multiple shopping centres and café strips, this apartment will not last long and arranging an inspection is easy!
To book a time to inspect, simply click on the Book an Inspection Time button OR click Contact Agent, email through your details so we can reply with available appointment times for you to register to inspect. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your appointment.
Urban Property Melbourne CORONA VIRUS ANNOUNCEMENT
Our properties will remain available for inspection via pre-arranged Private Inspection only or if you have pre-registered via our online registration process.
When viewing one of our properties we respectfully ask that you assist us with the following;
* Please maintain healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m) from UP team members
* Keep attendees at the appointment to a maximum of two
* Please refrain from touching surfaces and doors handles within the property where possible
* You must refrain from attending an inspection if you have:
Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Malvern
Lifestyle in Malvern
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 8/36 Johnstone Street, Malvern. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.