8/36 Dryden Street,
Campsie, NSW 2194
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4081963
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Top Floor Unit
Top floor 2 bedroom unit in a security building.
Freshly painted with:
- Good carpet floors throughout
- Internal laundry
- Brand new built-in wardrobes to both bedrooms
- Spacious combined living/dining area with a sunny balcony
Parking available is a single lock-up garage.
Quietly located at the end of a cul-de-sac, and a short walk to Campsie Station and local shops, restaurants and buses along Beamish Street.
PLEASE GO STRAIGHT UP TO THE UNIT AT THE TIME AND DAY OF
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Campsie
Lifestyle in Campsie
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Campsie? 8/36 Dryden Street, Campsie could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.