8/35 Longfellow Street,
Norman Park, QLD 4170
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st January 2022
Rent ID: 3620687
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LOVELY QUIET STREET WITH ONLY A 5 MINUTE STROLL TO THE TRAIN STATION
This Large Open Plan, Two Bedroom, One bathroom unit now awaits your inspection.
Situated in the ideal, quiet street of Norman park, this property is within 500m of Norman Park Train Station & 1km or 12min walk to Norman Park State Primary School. Ideal for anyone seeking a spacious modern apartment in the Norman Park precinct, this unit offers peace, privacy & security for all to enjoy.
- Large Master bedroom, Built-in wardrobe. ceiling fans
- Second bedroom with built ins with fan light
- Combined main bathroom with shower, toilet laundry.
- Combined lounge and dining with air conditioning
- Modern kitchen, with plenty of cupboard & bench space
- Balcony off the lounge, giving plenty of fresh air and light throughout the unit
- Extra large single lock up garage
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Norman Park
Lifestyle in Norman Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Norman Park comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 8/35 Longfellow Street, Norman Park today!