8/34 Wilkie Street,
Yeerongpilly, QLD 4105
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4103970
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Pet Friendly Fully Renovated Townhouse
Privately tucked away at the rear of a quiet complex, this spacious two-level townhouse has been meticulously renovated with every comfort and convenience at your disposal. Move in right now and enjoy! The modern design and spacious floor plan provides low maintenance pet friendly living. In a small complex of 8 townhouses you will enjoy the benefits of inner-city living without compromising your privacy!
Entering through the private courtyard, the bottom level opens into the open plan living and dining, flowing through to the well-appointed kitchen. Upstairs is serviced by spacious bedrooms, a bright and modern bathroom and a quaint Juliette balcony.
- New very stylish kitchen and bathroom
- New flooring throughout
- Newly landscaped garden and courtyard
- Freshly painted throughout
- Air conditioning
- Stainless steel oven, electric cooktop
- Lock up garage
- Fully-fenced yard
So close to the very well-regarded Yeronga State School, Yeerongpilly station, bus and local shops, cafes and parks. Just a short drive away are all Southside hospitals, Queensland and Griffith Unis and only 7km to the CBD. With the much-anticipated Yeerongpilly Green development well underway (a new urban village) and State Tennis Centre within walking distance
- Convenient location a short walk to train , bus and shops
- Located in the Yeronga SS catchment area
- Slipstream brewery, Cafes, Gym and Yeronga shopping village are a short walk away
- Yeerongpilly Green is coming - providing more shops and lifestyle just across the road
- Spend your leisure time in the local parks or Yeronga pool complex
- Easy commute to the CBD and all Southside hospitals and Unis
Open for inspections will be advertised online. To be advised of the next inspection time simply send an enquiry through this advertisement.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Yeerongpilly
Lifestyle in Yeerongpilly
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse. 8/34 Wilkie Street, Yeerongpilly is unfurnished and available to rent.