8/34-40 Union Street,
Mcmahons Point, NSW 2060
$6,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4601590
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Elegant Character- Filled Garden Townhouse
Peacefully situated in the 'Union Square' complex, this stylish two level townhouse enjoys a prized northerly aspect. Featuring private sun-drenched garden, spacious deck, period detail and generous internal proportions, this home represents the ultimate indoor/outdoor lifestyle only steps from vibrant McMahons Point.
- Timber floorboards, high ceilings and french doors
- Generous living space opening to a large fully covered balcony
- Double master suite with built-ins, en-suite and balcony access
- Gourmet gas kitchen with stone-topped island bench and luxury Miele appliances
- Contemporary bathroom and separate guest powder room
- Internal laundry facilities with wall-mounted dryer
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, intercom & alarm
- Secure car space, lift access, visitor parking
- A short walk to McMahons point cafes and North Sydney Village
Inspections to begin Saturday 16th October.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
The safety and well-being of our clients and staff is always our top priority and we are committed to ensuring that we follow all measures put in place by government and health authorities.
It is a condition of entry, that attendees to our property inspections comply with the below terms and conditions.
1. For the last 14 days prior to the Date of Inspection, I have not had any COVID-19 symptoms, including (without limitation) fever, a cough, sore/scratchy throat, shortness of breath, loss of smell or loss of taste.
2. I am not required to quarantine or self-isolate for any reason, including (without limitation):
(a) testing positive to COVID-19 or being suspected of having COVID-19;
(b) being in close contact or casual contact, in the 14 days prior to the Date of Inspection, with a person who is a confirmed case of COVID-19;
(c) having been to a place of high concern (close or casual contact venues) at the time and date listed in the COVID-19 concerns notice published by the NSW Government;
(d) being a household member of a close or casual contact, and the close or casual contact is yet to receive their initial negative test result;
(e) not yet receiving a negative test result after being identified as a close or casual contact, in the 14 days prior to the Date of Inspection, with a person who is a confirmed case of COVID-19;
(f) not yet receiving a negative test result after visiting a known COVID-19 hotspot in the 14 days prior to the Date of Inspection; and
(g) otherwise, not yet receiving a negative test result after being tested for COVID-19.
3. I will wear a fitted face covering over both my nose and face at all times during the private inspection of the property.
4. I am in compliance with all NSW Government public health orders (including, without limitation, the Public Health (COVID-19 Temporary Movement and Gatherings Restrictions) Order 2021 [NSW]).
5. I will follow the directives of the onsite agent in regards to entry to the property
Refusal of any of the above conditions means we are unable to allow you to inspect our properties. We appreciate your patience during this time.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained herein has been provided by our Principal and third parties, which we merely pass on without any representation or warranty given, intended or implied by us as to its correctness and with no liability accepted by us in this regard. You must rely upon your own inquiries as to its accuracy or otherwise.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mcmahons Point
Lifestyle in Mcmahons Point
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 8/34-40 Union Street, Mcmahons Point. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse is unfurnished and ready to make your own.