8/34-40 Frances Street,
Lidcombe, NSW 2141
$2,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th April 2021
Rent ID: 2806872
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CONTEMPORARY THREE BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE IN SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
Come and explore this contemporary townhouse located in one of the most sought after streets in Lidcombe. Situated close to Railway Station Shops and Schools, this sun-filled townhouse is a symbol of style and contemporary living and is only minutes to all amenities.
- Three Bedrooms with Built-In Robes and Balcony,
- Master Bedroom with En-suite,
- Formal Lounge and Separate Dining Rooms,
- Sleek Tiled to Family and Living Areas,
- Contemporary Open Gas Cooking Kitchen with Breakfast Bar and Ceaser Stone Bench-tops,
- Convenient Internal Laundry and Third Toilet Downstairs,
- Ducted Central Air-Conditioning System,
- Manicured Courtyard with Under-Covered Alfresco Perfect for the Family,
- Secure Basement Double Lock Up Garage with Internal Access to the Property.
* AVAILABLE FROM 27/04/2021 *
** INSPECT BY APPOINTMENT, PLEASE CALL 02 9749 5255 **
- Unless stated otherwise, the property is rented "as is" and the tenant acknowledges and agrees to accept as seen at the inspection.
- 1form applications are not accepted in this office.
- Applications can be submitted prior to inspection; however they will not be processed until the property has been viewed by all applicants.
- We only accept the online application forms available from our website.
- Inspections may be cancelled or times changed at any time without notice. We recommend phoning our office on the day of the inspection to confirm.
- The information provided is believed to be correct at the time of this advertisement.
- The availability date is a guideline only and we don't warrant the date disclosed in this advertisement.
- Unless otherwise stated and as long as the premises are separately metered, under the terms of the standard residential tenancy agreement, the tenant agrees to pay the costs for telephone, television and internet connections; the supply of electricity and gas (including bottled gas supply); and water usage charges as long as the premises have prescribed water efficiency measures installed.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lidcombe
Lifestyle in Lidcombe
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse. 8/34-40 Frances Street, Lidcombe is unfurnished and available to rent.