8/34-36 Princes Highway,
Kogarah, NSW 2217
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th June 2021
Rent ID: 4449333
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Near new two bedroom apartment
This modern 2 bedroom apartment boasts an open layout with good sized living and dining areas.
This is a quality modern apartment complex centrally located to take advantage of the area's many amenities.
* Two bedrooms positioned at the rear to ensure privacy and minimal noise
* Tiled living and dining spaces opening out to the front balcony
* Attractive open planned granite and gas kitchen with breakfast bar
* Central main bathroom with an ensuite positioned off the main bedroom
* Internal laundry
* Built-ins in both bedrooms
* Security intercom entry
* Basement garaging with internal access to the foyer.
* Modern bathroom
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kogarah
Lifestyle in Kogarah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 8/34-36 Princes Highway, Kogarah. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.