8/33 Foster Street,
Parkside, SA 5063
$2,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3821072
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great location, 2 bedroom townhome with all that you need
* AVAILABLE NOW
* THIS PROPERTY IS UNFURNISHED
* Sorry NO PETS
Two bedroom town home located in beautiful Parkside. This home offers large lounge area with gas heater, separate dining, modern kitchen with electric underbench oven, electric hotplates and dishwasher. Separate laundry and 2nd toilet complete the downstairs level. Upstairs are 2 bedrooms both with built in robes, main bedroom with electric heater panel, linen closet, modern bathroom with full size bath, separate shower alcove and large vanity unit. Features also include ducted evaporative air conditioner, timber flooring downstairs, enclosed secure front yard, rear yard with lock up carpark accessed by automatic roller door.
Property features include:
- Bedrooms - 2
- Wardrobes - both bedrooms with large built in wardrobes
- Bathroom full bathroom upstairs, 2nd toilet downstairs
- Living areas - large lounge with adjacent separate dining
- Type of flooring timber flooring downstairs, carpet upstairs
- Appliances - gas heating downstairs, stove, cooktop and heating upstairs - electrical
- Gardens and yard - low maintenance front and rear yards both secure
- Parking lock up carport for 1 car
- Separate laundry
- Air conditioning ducted evaporative air conditioner
- Located within walking distance to Duthy Street you will have access to local shopping and an easy commute to the city by Public Transport.
EXCLUSIONS: (note any exclusions from tenancy, e.g. shed or fireplaces etc etc)
Alarm excluded from this tenancy.
Gas bottles required for the heating to be refilled at the tenant expense.
**Tenant responsible for water usage and supply charges.
In these challenging times, Turner Real Estate has quickly implemented a range of ways to view the property, knowing how important it is to love where you live.
For every vacant listing, a video is either online or being loaded in the next 48 hours. After watching this, if youre keen to view the property, please register your interest to view. From there, one of our friendly team will call you and have a chat to organise either a virtual private tour, or a private viewing inspection, whichever is best in the circumstances. As a large agency, we implemented virtual inspections on Wednesday 25 March and have conducted dozens already with positive feedback.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Parkside
Lifestyle in Parkside
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Parkside comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 8/33 Foster Street, Parkside today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how