8/32 Tod Street,
Glenelg North, SA 5045
$2,010 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4094035
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Location, Lifestyle and Views - You can have it all!
This 2 bedroom unit with views across Parawilya Reserve and is located within a quick easy walk to the Patawalonga, beaches, cosmopolitan Jetty Road and transport.
Recently refurbished this lovely unit with neutral decor throughout offers generous living area with gas heating plus a split system air conditioner, balcony and large picture windows taking advantage of the natural light and fabulous view.
A modern, well equipped kitchen is adjacent and includes plenty of storage with gas cooking and stone benchtops. There is also provision for your washing machine.
There are 2 good sized bedrooms, both with built in robes, a sparkling updated bathroom and extra cupboards for storage in the hallway.
A single carport is allocated for parking at the rear of the group.
Sorry no pets permitted.
- Two bedrooms, main with views across park
- Generous living area with balcony and large windows overlooking park
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops and gas cooking
- Plenty of storage, including built in robes to both bedrooms and linen cupboard
- Gas Heating and Split System Air Conditioner
- Single carport
LEASE TERM: 12 Months
WATER CHARGES: Tenant to pay supply and water use
PET POLICY: Sorry, pets not permitted
The health of our clients, staff and the community is our top priority. If you are unwell or have recently travelled interstate or overseas please contact our team to discuss alternative ways to view this property.
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button "Request an Inspection" to register your interest and we will respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenelg North
Lifestyle in Glenelg North
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 8/32 Tod Street, Glenelg North. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.