8/3-9 Station Street,
Mortdale, NSW 2223
$1,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4648985
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious two bedroom apartment with balcony & LUG!
Moments to village shops and train station.
- Modern kitchen, CaesarStone benchtops, ample storage
- Spacious lounge room, adjoining dining nook
- Sizeable covered balcony, leafy outlook
- Two generous double bedrooms
- Bathroom contains separate bathtub & shower
- Separate toilet, internal laundry off kitchen
- Lock-up garage, internal block access
Viewings as advertised or by appointment.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mortdale
Lifestyle in Mortdale
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
8/3-9 Station Street, Mortdale, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Mortdale.