8/29 Myra Road,
Dulwich Hill, NSW 2203
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4661569
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Top Floor Apartment - Moments From Dulwich Hill Village
This spacious & thoroughly updated apartment is situated in a peaceful & tree-lined street with the 418 bus route at its doorstep. Its ideal aspect offers bright & sunny interiors, coupled with close proximity to the Dulwich Hill Village & light rail, this property is a must to inspect!
- Carpeted throughout
- Flyscreen's throughout and Block out blinds included
- Spacious combined living & dining w/ access to a sunny balcony
- Two generously sized bedrooms, main w/ built-ins
- Modern kitchen w/ glass induction cooking & ample storage/bench space
- Renovated bathroom w/ combined bath & shower
- Internal laundry w/ Bosch washing machine
- Lock-up garage
APPLY NOW BY ENTERING THIS LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER:
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Nathan Johnson 0427 284 559.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
Available from: 26/11/2021
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximise the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 so far we have successfully introduced over 720 tenants to our properties in 2021 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
Please adhere to our Covid-19 Safety Plan In order to view the property all viewers must be registered with IRE or details are to be provided on site. You must follow the social distancing rules and maintain a distance of 1.5m from others at all times and you must be wearing a mask. Hand sanitiser will be also made available at the inspection
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dulwich Hill
Lifestyle in Dulwich Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Dulwich Hill is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 8/29 Myra Road, Dulwich Hill.