8/26 George Street,
Marrickville, NSW 2204
$1,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd October 2021
Rent ID: 4609180
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MUST SEE TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
Located in the heart of culture and sophistication, this immaculate family home finds itself in the heart of Marrickville.
This two bedroom apartment is located around the corner from Marrickville Park and is just down the road from Marrickville's newly built library.
Its light filled interior flows with infused contemporary and modern features with a perfect village locale and a stroll to all local amenities. Nestled within beautiful parklands and respected schools, this property has everything you could be looking for.
- Open plan living area which flows throughout
- Spacious bedrooms
- Large living space
- Neat sized bathroom with a bath tub
- Large kitchen that offers plenty of cupboard space and a gas cook top
- Sun-drenched perfect for two
- Entertaining balcony
- High ceilings throughout
- Gas cooking
- Generous sized bathroom
- Unregistered off street parking
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Domain Property Agents on 9558 0388.
Please note, you must register to confirm your attendance for the inspection. This will enable us to inform you instantly of any changes, updates or cancellations to the inspection.
Domain Property Agents does not warrant or accept any liability in relation to the quality, operability or accuracy of this material.
Property Code: 1335
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Marrickville
Lifestyle in Marrickville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Marrickville is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 8/26 George Street, Marrickville.