8/24 Mason Street,
Hawthorn, VIC 3122
$2,125 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4181336
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
** IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY, PLEASE REGISTER YOUR DETAILS BY CLICKING BOOK AN INSPECTION**
This beautifully renovated extra-large property in a heritage listed building, with two bedrooms comprises of; entry hall with cupboards, sparkling bathroom with shower over bath, huge main bedroom with built in robes. Generous living area, good sized kitchen with gas cooking.
Other features include: City views from the private balcony, communal laundry and car park.
All this and conveniently located to shops, trams and trains.
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn
Lifestyle in Hawthorn
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
8/24 Mason Street, Hawthorn, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Hawthorn.