8/24-30 Wharf Road,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3027079
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 19TH JUNE 12.15-12.30PM
This immaculately presented two bedroom apartment boasts bright and airy interiors with a pleasant outlook.
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher and ample cupboard space
- Combined lounge and dining with reverse cycle a/c
- Private balcony with leafy outlook
- Two generous sized bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes
- Renovated bathroom with shower over bath
- Floating timber floorboards in living and carpet in bedrooms
- Separate private laundry with washing machine, dryer and extra storage space
- Single car space
Available date: NOW
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: No
Viewings as per open times on website or contact Agent for private inspection - 8876 6200.
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Gladesville is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 8/24-30 Wharf Road, Gladesville.