8/21 Union Street,
Prahran, VIC 3181
$1,282 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4401664
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Refurbished Ground Floor Apartment
Renovated, spacious ground floor apartment in excellent condition throughout featuring:
- Separate lounge with decorative open fire place
- Kitchen with gas stove and room for a small table
- Hallway with storage cupboard
- Sparkling bathroom with separate toilet and a nook with washing machine taps (only a small machine will fit)
- Double bedroom
- Polished boards throughout
This property is in great condition and an excellent location close proximity to transport, shops and both Chapel street and St Kilda restaurant precincts and Chapel Street. This won't last long.
**PLEASE NOTE IMPORTANT**
Please REGISTER for inspections. If you dont register then you will not be notified of any changes to advertised inspection times. ADVERTISED INSPECTION TIMES displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change up until 12pm on the day of the viewing.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY
Whilst we are currently in the midst of a Coronavirus outbreak, we are mindful of minimising any potential risk to our staff and clients.
As such, we respectfully request that you refrain from attending an inspection if: you have been feeling unwell (or have any Flu like symptoms), are currently self-isolating or currently quarantining.
As a condition of entry we will require you to wear a mask, sanitise your hands and refrain from touching or opening any doors or cupboards the agent onsite will assist you should you require anything opened.
You can find information on the Coronavirus outbreak on the following Victorian Government Website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Prahran
Lifestyle in Prahran
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 8/21 Union Street, Prahran. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.