8/21 Mascot Drive,
Eastlakes, NSW 2018
Rent ID: 4089020
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FRESHLY UPDATED APARTMENT IN CENTRAL LOCATION
Situated on the first floor of a well-maintained security building, is this bright and airy two bedroom apartment.
Positioned close to Lakes shopping centre and transport. This is a fantastic opportunity to secure your first home or investment property.
- Spacious living area with large covered balcony
- Built-in robes in both bedroom
- Located in a great area, close to all amenities
- Well presented with updated interiors
- Neat timber kitchen adjoining dining area
- Carport situated at the back of the block
- Central location moments from shopping, parks and schools
- Unit size 93 sqm Internal 78.5 sqm
Please register for inspection updates as changes or cancellations may occur to inspection times.
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Eastlakes
Lifestyle in Eastlakes
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 8/21 Mascot Drive, Eastlakes before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.