Hurstville, NSW 2220
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4642154
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Unit In Fantastic Location!!
This well-presented two bedroom unit located within a security block offers a bright and spacious open floorplan, superbly positioned within close proximity to Hurstville CBD including; Hurstville Westfield, restaurants, schools, Hospital, train and bus stations.
- Large light-filled master bedroom with ensuite;
- 2 neat and tidy bathrooms;
- Open plan living and dining area;
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops;
- Split system air-conditioner;
- Floating floorboards throughout;
- Large balcony with plenty of space for entertaining;
- Internal laundry;
- Lock-up garage;
Come along and inspect this unit while you still can!
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hurstville
Lifestyle in Hurstville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
8/20-24 Dalcassia, Hurstville, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Hurstville.