8/2 Thompson Street,
Williamstown, VIC 3016
$1,955 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3592233
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
This lovely double story townhouse won't last long! In the heart of wonderful Williamstown, your summer lifestyle awaits you. With a short stroll to Commonwealth Reserve, Royal Victorian Yacht Club and the beach, your summer will be jammed packed with shopping, relaxing at a local cafe or bar or just enjoying a walk along the beach. This light filled property also comprises:
- Bright living and dining area with reverse cycle air conditioning unit
- Open plan kitchen with modern stainless steel appliances
- Sparkling bathroom downstairs
- Master Bedroom with ensuite
- Loft style second bedroom
- Off Street parking for one
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Williamstown
Lifestyle in Williamstown
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 8/2 Thompson Street, Williamstown before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.