8/2 Susan Street,
Maylands, WA 6051
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 14th May 2021
Rent ID: 1115497
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Easy living, just two streets from the River.
Why you will love living HERE:
- Open plan kitchen , dining and living zone
- Modern tones and finishes to the kitchen and bathroom
- For your comfort there is split system air-conditioning to the living room
- Bathroom with separate lavatory
- Separate laundry for your convenience
- Enjoy your private courtyard among the leafy surrounds
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single carport
- Walks along the Swan River are just 450m away
- Reach Perth city in approx. 5km, the nearest bus stop is 80m away, if you need
- Surrounded by parklands; Gibney Reserve, De Lacy Reserve, and Bath Street Reserve, just to name a few
- Within 1km of the Maylands retail and restaurant precinct along Guildford Road and Eighth Ave
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the 'Book Inspection' button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click 'Apply online'. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
1 Car port
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Maylands
Lifestyle in Maylands
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit. 8/2 Susan Street, Maylands is unfurnished and available to rent.