8/2 Pearson Street,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
Available 31st October 2020
Rent ID: 4100091
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
APPLICATION APPROVED and DEPOSIT TAKEN!
Situated in a security building, this immaculately presented apartment enjoys a spacious floor-plan and sundrenched interiors throughout.
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, plenty of cupboard space and dishwasher
- Defined lounge and dining area opening to a private sunny balcony
- Two good-sized bedrooms, both with built in robes
- Updated full bathroom with seperate bath and shower
- Internal laundry and lock up garage
- Updated paint, floating floorboards in living areas and carpet in bedrooms
Avail date: 30th October 2020
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: No pets
Currently occupied, please refer to advertised open home times.
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 8/2 Pearson Street, Gladesville is unfurnished and available to rent.