8/2 Kidston Street,
Bungalow, QLD 4870
$1,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th January 2022
Rent ID: 4669955
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
RENOVATED 1 BEDROOM IN QUIET COMPLEX
Property Features include:
Spacious kitchen with gas cooktop
Tiled bathroom with internal washing machine
Fully tiled throughout and stainless steel fans
Built-in wardrobe and air conditioning to the bedroom
The bedroom opens to a private balcony
Minutes to the city center
- Tenant is responsible to set up utility accounts & pay directly to the provider (Electricity/Gas/Phone/Internet).
This property is not pet-friendly.
Our leasing consultant will be at the front of the complex until the viewing time commences. If you are not there on time, we cannot guarantee we will be able to show you the property and you will have to reschedule. If you are running late, please call the office on 4046 9300 to advise.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bungalow
Lifestyle in Bungalow
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
8/2 Kidston Street, Bungalow, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Bungalow.