8/2 Kennedy Lane,
Kingsford, NSW 2032
$1,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4663032
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
1 BEDROOM APARTMENT VERY CLOSE TO UNSW
Within easy walking distance of the University of New South Wales, Prince of Wales Hospital, minutes to regular transport and Randwick shopping is this freshly painted one bedroom apartment.
* Including a bedroom with built in robe
* Good kitchen and white bathroom with shower
* Balcony with district views
* Shared laundry facilities
In order to comply with Covid regulations, you must be fully vaccinated to attend inspections. Proof of vaccination will be requested upon entry.
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingsford
Lifestyle in Kingsford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 8/2 Kennedy Lane, Kingsford is unfurnished and available to rent.