8/17 Moynihan Street,
Ascot, QLD 4007
$1,540 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 8th April 2020
Rent ID: 3045847
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PERFECT POSITION IN ASCOT
Positioned in a beautiful tree lined street, and perched on the top of the hill in this unit would have to be one of the best positioned properties on the market right now. Imagine enjoying with family and friends all the delights of iconic Ascot!
Top floor unit located at the rear, boasts the best position of all in the block and offers a lovely green and leafy outlook from the private balcony.
Immaculately presented throughout, with air conditioned living area, modern kitchen and well appointed bathroom.
Hard to find in today's marketplace are spacious bedrooms with generously sized built in wardrobes, oodles of additional storage throughout and a large open plan living area seamlessly capturing the ambience of outdoors. You will never feel short of space in this unit.
This property has three aspects, meaning it shares no common walls with neighbours and is very bright and airy. Downstairs offers a good sized lock up garage plus a huge separate laundry, with additional extra storage areas.
Located within the Ascot State School catchment area and a short walk to the very popular Oriel Park, as well as great shopping and bus routes.
* Well Appointed kitchen
* Modern bathroom
* Best location- on top floor at rear of complex
* Balcony for entertaining guests
* Immaculate presentation
* Modern colour scheme
* 2 extra large bedrooms, both with built in warbrobes
* Air conditioning and ceiling fans
* Lock up Garage
* Huge separate laundry with loads of extra storage space
* Located within easy access to all Ascot has to offer-Walk to Racecourse Road
Due to the current COVID-19 Pandemic event occurring around the globe, as a responsible office we are wishing to limit the contact of people and possible spread of the virus. As a result we will be limiting all viewing inspections. We are implementing the following process:
1.If you are happy with the online images and description of the property - please place an application using either 1form.com, the Clark Realty online application form found here:- https://www.clarkrealty.com.au/rental-application-form/ or you can download a pritable PDF form here:- https://www.clarkrealty.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/APP-Tenancy-Application-Form-2019-1.pdf
2.If you apply and would like to view the property in video form - please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a private link to a video of the property.
3. We process the application and if pre-approved subject to viewing we will take you for a final viewing of the property once it becomes vacant. Alternatively if you are happy to take the property we can also process a "sight unseen" form.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you in advance for your patience and consideration in these unprecedented times.
Don't delay! Apply online through our website:- www.clarkrealty.com.au/rent/helping-you-rent/
License No. 3381782
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ascot
Lifestyle in Ascot
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Ascot? 8/17 Moynihan Street, Ascot could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how