8/16 Wigram Street,
Harris Park, NSW 2150
$600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st February 2021
Rent ID: 4224805
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Well Presented One Bedroom Unit
PROPERTY ID: 65092 (quote when calling)
One large bedroom unit, combined lounge & dining, neat kitchen and bathroom. Freshly painted. New cupboard built.Separate Laundry with own washing Machine. It is situated in a nice and quiet complex in a great location.It is ideal for working professional or a couple. Within 5 minutes walk to shops, school, Harris park Station and easy stroll to all amenities.
Low Bond. Deal directly with Owner. No middle person.
Inspection by appointment
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Harris Park
Lifestyle in Harris Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Harris Park? 8/16 Wigram Street, Harris Park could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.