8/16 Laluma Street,
Essendon, VIC 3040
$1,955 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th October 2020
Rent ID: 4101332
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Centrally located in a quiet block
Important information regarding COVID-19 and inspections:
Private inspections are now available under the current restrictions.
This only permits for one person to attend along with the agent, unless from the same household, an intimate partner, or children under the age of 18.
Please click request an inspection. By registering, you will always be informed of any updates or changes
Spread your wings in this great alternative to a traditional apartment.This absolutely immaculate , townhouse is nestled away in this quiet and yet very central pocket of residential Essendon. Walk to: Buckley Park Secondary College, St Theresa's, Keilor Rd and North Essendon shops, tram and Essendon train station.
Boasting a sunny north facing living zone and big private courtyard this block is very quiet and beautifully maintained by the other residents
- 2 large bedrooms with BIR's , main with semi ensuite access. 2nd bedroom has its own balcony
- Modern, well equipped kitchen, stone bench tops and single drawer dishwasher, ample storage
- Big central bathroom upstairs with separate shower, bathtub and sep loo
- 2nd toilet/powder room downstairs
- Sunny, north facing open living zone with glass doors to beautifully landscaped L-shaped courtyard which includes storage shed
- Single solid brick car port immediately at the front door
- Has a lot of little extras such as fly screens,security doors,sensor lights,quality blinds,outdoor awnings etc
Easy access to airports, CityLink and the Melbourne CBD.
TO VIEW ALL RENTAL LISTINGS, PLEASE VISIT www.mcdonaldupton.com.au
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Essendon
Lifestyle in Essendon
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Essendon comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 8/16 Laluma Street, Essendon today!