8/16-18 Kitchener Street,
Kogarah, NSW 2217
$1,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4420514
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Close to Everything
Ideally located close to Kogarah CBD, railway station, buses, shops, cafes, restaurants, TAFE, the medical precinct and St George Public & Private Hospitals.
- Three bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes.
- Generous sized lounge area leading to balcony.
- Modern kitchen and bathroom.
- Intercom system.
- Lock up garage.
Please contact our office on 9553 6335 to arrange a viewing.
Covid Safe and Social Distancing Measures will be in place during the Open Homes. We thank you for your Co-Operation.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kogarah
Lifestyle in Kogarah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Kogarah includes balcony and secure parking. Apply to rent 8/16-18 Kitchener Street, Kogarah today!