8/15 Waverley Road,
Taringa, QLD 4068
Block Of Units
Rent ID: 3974813
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 Bedroom Unit in Taringa!
This spacious apartment offers comfort and convenience and is peacefully positioned with a private and leafy outlook. It is ideally set just minutes away from local schools and walking distance to public transport, shops and parks.
- Open plan living and dining area with plenty of natural light.
- Good sized kitchen with electric cooktop, oven, rangehood and plenty of storage and bench space.
- Private balcony with leafy outlook.
- Spacious master bedroom with built-in robe
- Good sized second bedroom with built-in robe.
- Spacious main bathroom
- Internal laundry in bathroom
- Small, secure complex
- 1 car parking space
- Short walk to public transport including bus and train as well as shops, parks restaurants and cafes.
- Within close proximity to University of Queensland, Toowong Village Shopping Centre, Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and Brisbane CBD.
*BOOKING TO ATTEND AN INSPECTION IS COMPULSORY Please register for inspections by clicking 'Book an inspection' and following the prompts to receive SMS or email notification of any updates. We look forward to seeing you at an inspection.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Plum Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not the property is suitable for their needs.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Taringa
Lifestyle in Taringa
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
8/15 Waverley Road, Taringa, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom property, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Taringa.