8/15 Laurence Street,
Manly, NSW 2095
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 14th November 2020
Rent ID: 4118943
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LIGHT AND MODERN WITH VIEWS!
This spacious 2 bedroom unit boast an enviable location just 500 metres from the Corso, yet far enough away to be away from the crowds.
• Views from all rooms
• Large, light and airy bedrooms - both with built-in robes
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtops
• Updated bathroom
• Small balcony off the lounge
• Single lock up garage
• Share laundry (on same floor as unit)
• Available mid November for a long lease
DISCLAIMER NOTE - The information on this brochure has been furnished to us from sources we believe to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Manly
Lifestyle in Manly
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 8/15 Laurence Street, Manly. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.