8/15 Hayes Avenue,
Yokine, WA 6060
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4471240
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
You will love this well presented private villa. Featuring three bedrooms and one bathroom, close to Dog Swamp shopping center, bus routes and all amenities.
-SPLIT SYSTEM AIR CON
- REAR COURTYARD
- BUILT IN ROBES
- SINGLE GARAGE WITH ROOM FOR A SECOND CAR BEHIND
Please click on the " EMAIL AGENT" , " CONTACT AGENT", "ENQUIRE, "BOOK INSPECTION"" button. You will automatically be sent a SMS with the next AVAILABLE home open time. If there is no home open time made by our property managers please don't stress this will put you on our register so when a home open is booked you will receive instant notification with the day, date and time.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Yokine
Lifestyle in Yokine
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Yokine? 8/15 Hayes Avenue, Yokine could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom villa comes unfurnished.