8/15 Fraser Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$1,750 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4010875
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Bright secure apartment with cooling
Recently renovated one bedroom apartment on first floor in secure and friendly complex approx. 100 meters from Bridge Road offering all the convenience of inner city. Comprises of bright lounge/ meals with split system heating/ cooling, modern kitchen with gas stove and generous cupboard space, large bedroom with built in robes, bathroom with bath and laundry taps, small hallway with linen press and secured off street car space
- Renovated kitchen with gas cooking
- Bright living/ meals area with air conditioning
- Laundry taps in bathroom
- Built in robes and linen press
- Secure off street car space
- Very close to Bridge Road and transport
- Easy walk to Yarra River trails
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
1 Open space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 8/15 Fraser Street, Richmond. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.