8/14-16 Gloucester Road,
Hurstville, NSW 2220
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th January 2021
Rent ID: 4249871
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 BEDROOM UNIT IN HURSTVILLE
HT Wills would like to present this unit which is located on the second floor of a security block. It contains 2 bedrooms, modern bathroom and kitchen, combined lounge and dining room, internal laundry, and undercover car space. It is moments away from shops, restaurant, library and Hurstville railway station.
- 2 general bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen
- Modern bathroom
- Combined Lounge and dining room
- Internal laundry
- Undercover car space
Please do not hesitate to contact us to arrange your private inspection!
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hurstville
Lifestyle in Hurstville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
8/14-16 Gloucester Road, Hurstville, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Hurstville.