8/13 Manton Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$1,412 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2705192
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious first floor one bedroom in prime location
This light and bright apartment is ideally located within a short walk of Swan Streets shopping district, trams and Burnley Train Station. Also boasting a spacious lounge/dining area with a split system and roof top outlook, this property is all about lifestyle and will be sure to tick all the boxes.
The property features include:
- spacious and open living and kitchen area
- bathroom with shower head over bath tub
- one off street parking space
- double sized bedroom with built in robes
- security gate and security door to the apartment block
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
8/13 Manton Street, Richmond, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Richmond.