8/13 Brisbane Street,
Harris Park, NSW 2150
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4127619
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Inspection by appointment. Please give us a call 9622 3299
This well presented two bedroom unit located in a security complex offers built in wardrobe to main, bathroom with bathtub, internal laundry, good size kitchen with dining area, large open plan living with floorboards, balcony, intercom and single car-space.
This unit is situated on the 2nd floor and is located at the rear of the building. Only a short walk to train station, Rose hill Public School and a short drive to the M4.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Harris Park
Lifestyle in Harris Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 8/13 Brisbane Street, Harris Park. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.