$520/w Inspect 1:00-1:15pm This Friday 05/03
8/13-17 Moore Road,
Vermont, VIC 3133
$2,260 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3111871
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Almost New! Contemporary Living in Prime Location
Inspection at 1:00pm - 1:15pm This Friday 05/03
* Within the prized catchment for Vermont Secondary College School Zone and Vermont Primary School Zone*
Blending together a perfect mix of quality, style and low maintenance living, this brand new modern architecturally designed home boasts open plan living areas, stylish interiors and private courtyards and surrounded by parklands and recreational facilities, is an absolute premium option for a family wanting lots of space along with the convenience of being close to everything.
• Near new contemporary living with 3 bedrooms + study nook and European Laundry room
• Master bedroom with full-ensuite and walk-in robe + 2 sizable bedrooms with BIRs
• Fully-equipped kitchen with S.S. appliances, glass splash backs + high ceilings
• Sundrenched and spacious open central living and dining areas with elegant porcelain floor tiles
• Reverse cycle ducted heating and refrigerated cooling + quality carpets + abundant down lights
• A private low-maintenance paved courtyard for outdoor entertaining
• Spacious remote locked up garage with internal access + parking space in front of garage
• Conveniently located within a short stroll to all desired amenities and facilities
Once stepping into this home you will be amazed not only by the well thought out floor plan but the size of the open central living and dining zone with a plethora of space, high-end carpeted floor and abundant sunlight. A fully equipped modern gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, glass splash backs and ample cupboard and bench space is overlooking the private courtyard that makes the cooking time always delightful.
Extra downstairs power room provides the most convenience for residents and visitors. The upper floor boasts 3 sizable bedrooms including the master bedroom with a deluxe walk-in robe, stylish ensuite; 2 further bedrooms all boast built-in robes. Central bathroom is chic tiled and a European laundry completes this prized package.
Notable highlights include reverse cycle ducted heating and refrigerated cooling, quality light fittings with lots of down lights, remote lock-up garage with internal access plus parking space in front of garage.
Conveniently situated within close proximity to a fantastic collection of local schools such as St James' Catholic Primary School, Vermont primary and secondary schoolsand#65288;walking distanceand#65289; and within a few turns from Morack public golf course, Koomba Park, Campbells Croft Reserve, Bellbird Dell Reserve, Brentford Square, Mitcham train station and Eastlink, this family friendly home is sure to impress. An inspection is a must!
Contact Jerry Zhu 0401 753 099 for more information.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
INSPECTION TIMES are subject to change without notice
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Vermont
Lifestyle in Vermont
Want to live in Vermont? 8/13-17 Moore Road, Vermont could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.