8/13-17 Hampden Street,
Beverly Hills, NSW 2209
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3832816
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Family Sized Apartment
*** PLEASE WEAR A MASK WHEN ATTENDING THE INSPECTION - PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING IN THE APARTMENT - EVERYTHING WILL BE OPEN - INSPCETION WILL BE ONE PERSON AT A TIME - PLEASE STAND 1.5m AWAY FROM OTHERS WHILE WAITING***
Impressive and instantly appealing, this stylish, flawlessly maintained apartment presents convenient and enviable living only a stones throw from vibrant food culture and amenities including local schools, Beverly Hills cinema, train station, and restaurants that offer a wide range of dining options.
Enjoy fluid free flow interiors, with a spacious lounge and dining room with direct access to a private undercover balcony, sunlit spaces, and entertainers kitchen all situated in a popular modern block in a beautifully landscaped garden setting.
* Designer kitchen with ample storage and gas cooking facilities
* Master bedroom with built-in-robe and air-conditioning
* Secure intercom and direct access
* HUGE open plan layout with separate free-flowing living areas
* 2 generous size bedrooms both with mirror built-in-robes
* Full-sized bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
* Internal laundry
* Perfectly placed windows allowing natural light and cross-flow ventilation
* Security lock-up garage with internal access
* Sundrenched courtyard/balcony
* Freshly painted and with timber flooring throughout
* Superb lifestyle in a super convenient sought after location
Instantly appealing, stylish, and well-maintained apartment with absolutely nothing to do but move in and enjoy!
Community Features Close to Beverly Hills Public School, Beverly Hills Girls High School, Penshurst West Public School, Regina Coeli Catholic Primary School, St Declan's Catholic Primary School, Beverly Hills Train Station, Beverly Hills Cinema, restaurants and cafés.
Iain Mason 0419 533 133
Lucus Boudelot 0404 271 922
Willow Realty Pty Limited. 9577 8400
Inspection: By Appointment.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own inquiries.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Beverly Hills
Lifestyle in Beverly Hills
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Beverly Hills? 8/13-17 Hampden Street, Beverly Hills could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how