8/12 Curzon Street,
Ryde, NSW 2112
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4472275
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Contact Agent for Private Inspection - 8876 6200
Due to COVID19 restrictions, Inspection is strictly by appointment only.
Viewing is limited to one group at a time and masks are compulsory.
Should you wish to arrange a private viewing, message the agent via this website with your Full Name, Contact number and Email Address and we will call you to arrange a suitable and safe inspection. Appointment subject to availability.
Freshly updated two-bedroom apartment situated on the second floor of a secure building. Positioned just a short stroll to Top Ryde City Shopping Centre, public transport and plenty of cafes/restaurants.
- Well-appointed kitchen
- Brand new paint and carpet throughout
- Combined living and dining opening to a sunny balcony
- Two generous sized bedrooms, main with large built-in robe and desk
- Neat bathroom with resurfaced bathtub and brand new vanity
- Shared laundry on the same level, tenant to provide their own washing machine
- Allocated car space at the rear of the block
Available date: NOW
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: No pets
Contact Agent for private inspection - 8876 6200
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ryde
Lifestyle in Ryde
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Ryde? 8/12 Curzon Street, Ryde could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.