$360 per week.
8/12 Beavis Street,
Elsternwick, VIC 3185
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4371845
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large 2 bedroom apartment metres from GlenHuntly Rd Village
This first floor, spacious two bedroom apartment just steps away from Glen Huntly Road Village.
It comprises of:
- Entrance hall
- L-shape lounge with heating
- Gas cooking in kitchen and plenty of cupboards
- Meals area
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Washing machine taps
- Separate toilet
- Off street parking.
The property is well maintained and the apartment is located at rear of the block. Only a few short steps to the convenience of shops, with easy access to public transport on Glenhuntly Road shops and cafes.
Whilst every care is taken, Wilson Agents will not be held liable for any misprints of this advertisement and the applicant/s acknowledge that in applying for the property they are accepting the premises in the condition in which they viewed the home.
For scheduled inspections, please use the "BOOK AN INSPECTION" or "EMAIL THE AGENT" buttons and we will contact you to arrange a suitable time.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Elsternwick
Lifestyle in Elsternwick
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Elsternwick comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 8/12 Beavis Street, Elsternwick today!