8-10 Fitzroy Place,
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
Rent ID: 4569029
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Luxury brand new residence in quiet Surry Hills location | Unfurnished
Inspections available by private appointment. Please contact our team to arrange your preferred viewing time.
Undoubtedly the best location in Surry Hills and boasting quality finishes, this stunning one bedroom apartment has been designed to create a sense of space, open plan living and smart architecture.
Key Features -
- Versatile floorplan with lounge leading to private and sunny balcony
- Designer kitchen, integrated appliances & porcelain stone from Italy
- Warm timber joinery and smart, abundant storage throughout
- Double bedroom with Built-in wardrobes, carpet & electric blinds
- Boutique building offering a sense of seclusion with only 18 units
- Beautifully appointed bathroom with walk-in shower and ample storage
- Internal laundry with dryer, ducted & zoned air-conditioning/heating
- Residents enjoy a communal rooftop terrace with city skyline views
- Car space and additional storage cage included
- Boutique building with only 18 units over 3 floors.
Developed by Australian based Belvoir Property, The Fitzroy is the new benchmark in design and quality with a solid brick construction and curved concrete.
With only 18 units in total, "The Fitzroy" offers a sense of seclusion and quiet living, which has to be seen to be believed, in the heart of Surry Hills.
Contact Rebecca Ginty 0400 501 157 to book a private inspection.
All information contained herein is gathered from third party sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own independent enquiries and not on the information contained herein. Figures and details are subject to change without further notice.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surry Hills
Lifestyle in Surry Hills
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
8-10 Fitzroy Place, Surry Hills, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Surry Hills.