8/10-12 Blair Street,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 8th May 2021
Rent ID: 3996130
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 8TH MAY 11.15-11.30AM
Mid floor two-bedroom apartment situated in a well maintained security block, boasting bright and fresh interiors throughout. Within walking distance to Gladesville Shopping Village, schools and public transport.
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample storage space
- Combined lounge and dining opens out to a large balcony enjoying a leafy
outlook and views to Homebush Bay
- Two generous bedrooms, main with wardrobe
- Updated bathroom with bathub
- Internal laundry
- Automatic lock up garage
Available date: NOW
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: NO PETS
Viewings as per open times on website or contact Agent for private inspection - 8876 6200.
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Gladesville? 8/10-12 Blair Street, Gladesville could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.