8/1 Smith Street,
St Kilda, VIC 3182
$2,173 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4552855
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
A RARE BEAUTY FULL OF NATURAL LIGHT
***PRIVATE ONE ON ONE APPOINTMENTS ONLY***
Available for the first time in over 7 years after a long term tenancy, this recently renovated Art Deco property in the heart of St Kilda is one you won't want to miss. This spacious apartment has been freshly painted throughout, with new kitchen appliances and the refurbished bathroom this property has all you need.
- separate entry & front porch area
- large master bedroom
- good sized second bedroom
- large living room with feature ornamental ceiling
- split system in living room
- kitchen with new gas cooktop, oven and rangehood
- bathroom with new vanity unit
- polished timber floorboards throughout
- communal laundry facilities
- remote security gate with off street parking
All this, plus this great location within walking distance to the ever vibrant Acland Street precinct, local cafes & restaurants, beautiful beaches and the St Kilda Baths ensures a dream lifestyle!
** StaySafe! Inspect this property by 3D Virtual Tour, Like What You See? Go ahead and Apply Online! **
** In keeping with current COVID19 requirements, we are offering you the opportunity to apply for this property by viewing it digitally through 3D Virtual Tour."
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda
Lifestyle in St Kilda
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 8/1 Smith Street, St Kilda. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.