8/1 Kerridge Street,
Kingston, ACT 2604
Available 22nd June 2021
Rent ID: 4454189
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST, PLEASE CLICK BOOK INSPECTION BUTTON
This fully furnished two bedroom apartment is over looking the lake on Honeysett View, Kingston Foreshore. It is located on the first floor and offers an abundance of cafes, restaurants and night life.
Stunning open plan kitchen with European appliances including oven and dishwasher and integrated fridge/freezer.
Both bedrooms have access to their very own garden terrace.
The master bedroom has a large wardrobe area and ensuite. The additional bathroom offer's a double vanity for his and her.
Timber floors throughout the kitchen and living areas.
Double glazing on all windows
Reverse cycle heating and cooling
81sqm of living + 10sqm of balcony that overlooks the lake
One secure car space with storage cage
Laundry has a front loader washing machine and dryer
Please click on the Book Inspection button to register your interest
TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST, PLEASE CLICK BOOK INSPECTION OR EMAIL AGENT BUTTON
*Please note that anyone who has not registered may be turned away. Any parties who are attending with you MUST also register their interest as it is required, we keep a record of everyone who has attended.
Please be advised once you arrive for an inspection you MUST follow the new social distancing measures around open homes.
Before registering ensure the following:
- During the open home you MUST practice the social distancing measures required of one person per square metre
- You are NOT displaying any flu like or sickness symptoms
- You have not travelled recently or been in contact with someone who has
- You have practiced good hand hygiene prior to attending
Please be advised of the following prior to attending:
- The agent will direct a small number of attendees to enter at one time
- If you are waiting for the open home prior to the agent attending please ensure you are following the social distancing measures or wait in the car until they arrive
- You must use the hand sanitiser provided by the agent at the time of the viewing
- Please refrain from touching items in the home and ask the agent if you require assistance
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingston
Lifestyle in Kingston
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
8/1 Kerridge Street, Kingston, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Kingston.