8/425 Toorak Road,
Toorak, VIC 3142
$2,370 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3986825
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Trendy Toorak lifestyle
This ground floor one bedroom apartment is just a couple of minutes' walk from Toorak Village shopping and cafe precinct.
- Large gorgeous open plan living and dining area
- Split system - heating and cooling in living area
- Modern gourmet style kitchen with gas cooking and ample storage space
- Central bathroom features clean modern design
- Laundry facilities
- Generous sized bedroom with built in robes
- Beautifully maintained garden views
- Off street parking for one car
Superbly located with public transport options at your door, the apartment provides quiet enjoyment being set towards the rear of the block. If it is space you are looking for this bigger than normal one bedroom unit is a must see
Due to Stage 4 restrictions, regrettably, we are currently unable to physically show any homes for inspection. We are able to accept applications, but they will only be as viewed virtually/on-line. In doing this, the tenant(s) accepts the condition in which the home appears on-line. We apologise for any inconvenience and we look forward to restrictions being lifted so we can once again meet prospective tenants and show them through our vacant homes again.
Whilst every care is taken, Wilson Agents will not be held liable for any misprints of this advertisement and the applicant/s acknowledge that in applying for the property they are accepting the premises in the condition in which they viewed the home.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Toorak
Lifestyle in Toorak
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Toorak comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 8/425 Toorak Road, Toorak today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how