8/161 Hampden Road,
Abbotsford, NSW 2046
$2,780 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3783333
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Luxurious Large Fully Renovated 3-bedroom apartment next to City Bus Stop
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 23871
Huge open plan living 3-bedroom unit recently renovated by a family of property professionals!
This luxurious apartment is situated in a boutique block of 8 apartments, locally owned and managed in a family for over 45 years!
The beautifully renovated apartment boasts the following features:
- Pristine parquet flooring with a superb open plan kitchen
- The largest living and dining room of any 3-bedroom unit in the area
- 3 oversized bedrooms, two with ample storage
- A private balcony for the master bedroom
- Peaks of the harbour bridge from the main balcony
- Large kitchen with a free-standing stove
- Expansive laundry room
- On-site undercover parking with room for storage
- Lovely community within the boutique apartments
- City bus stop directly in front of unit. 15-minute bus trip to Town Hall
- Local IGA, restaurants and cafes 4-min walk
- Bus to Five Dock CBD, Burwood, Strathfield, Belmore and Campsie 300m away
- The extremely popular 'Bay run' within minutes
- Abbotsford Public School within walking distance
Contact the owner directly on his mobile to organise an inspection.
DISCLAIMER While proudly assisting home owners to sell since 1999, No Agent Property takes every care to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, but the correctness cannot be guaranteed.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Abbotsford
Lifestyle in Abbotsford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 8/161 Hampden Road, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Abbotsford. This unfurnished property includes intercom, balcony, and air-conditioning and will welcome your furry friends.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how